BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
gleidi s.
Todo lo que tenga que ver con dove me encanta y este no se queda atrás y lo mejor es que no reseca
Katherine T.
Excelente, deja la piel muy humectada y suave como la de un bebé, nada que decir, muy recomendable
Tanisha s.
This soap really100% hydrates your hands and makes them super soft with a smooth and creamy feeling
Whitney F.
Fantastic cream helps keep's my skin moisturizered especially on my dry areas smells beaut a's well
regina c.
Its really good. Keeps my skin moist. Love this product. Its like oxygen. Everyone shoould try this
Daffine F.
Very good. Cleans very well the skin and make her soft at touch. Is a indispensable product for me
Vanessa H.
Monterrey nuevo leon
Excellent and very good quality I use all the products of this brand since I love and my family too
Lj B.
Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and smelling fresh and clean cannot recommend this product enough.
Chloe C.
It makes my skin feel beautiful after use. I alway recommend this product to my friends and family.
Koli S.
It's really good and soft creamy texture & I don't have to cream my hands after using this product
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?