BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Mariana B.
I love it, it is very hidratating but always the same smell... I would like to see more fresh odors!
Alike P.
es una excelente crema para el uso diario después de la ducha. aparte que su aroma es muy agradable.
Valentina C.
New York

I love this product , when applied leaves the super soft , fresh and very rich scent skin, Love Much
Alley M.
I love it as it makes my skin feel so soft. Its amazing, its my favorit out of all the Dove prodicts
Günther T.
Best Dove cream soap ever :D
I reali need to more :D
I wash myself with this :D:D
I use it every day
Alex B.
Just like ever other hand wash it does smell nice n makes your hands soft but nothing really special
Kayla G.
It's soft and nice on the skin, great for me not sure for others, very creamy and silky on your skin
Yenesky H.
Suaviza la piel y deja la piel firme y tersa. me encanta, su olor es muy rico y suave. la recomiendo
maria v.
i love it, after bath my skin is s soft, smells delicious, i love use this soap every time that i can
Diana M.
excellent body cream no fail me in the most difficult moments and that is why they never lack at home
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?