BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Irén S.
Love this soap. The hands feel so soft by using this. Smells lovely too 😊 Its not drying out the hands.
Michaela S.
Fantastic, really good product helped moisturize my skin and great for people with dry skin very hydrating
Angela S.
Soft and beautiful smell. The skin is clean and doesn't get dried. I keep using it! It's an ever green
victoria a.
Lovely soap which is gentle on my extremely dry hands. The scent is lovely too which is an added bonus.
Lucía L.
I didn't enjoy the smell nor the texture. Just not for me, not for my home. It left my hands too dry.
Kary R.
Excelente jabon deja la piel muy suave se enjuaha con facilidad y ayuda a que no este reseca la piel
Rhiannon H.
Great smell great texture skin feels great afterwards and I feel so clean, defo one of my favorites
Jasmine C.
Brossard, QC
I have been using this soap for years. This doesn't dry out my skin, unlike many of the other soaps.
Ellie T.
It so nice smelling and I have used it if I need to wash and I am rushing I just slap some of that on
Louie S.
Nice product, softening on the skin. Exactly what I was looking for, and would definitely recommend.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?