BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Victoria T. L.
Springfield, IL
Smells good and it is very soft on my skin. It lathers up well and leaves a good clean feeling. My whole family loves the winter and summer line. I usually buy both as much as I can when the season hits. I would definitely buy more.
Anna Paula L.
Milford, MA
If you find it tricky to care for your sensitive skin, Dove can help give it the special attention it needs. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is, you guessed it, unscented, as well as hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, providing the kind of mildness that’s ideal for sensitive skin care
Alexandra B.
Windom, MN
My mother is very much a Dove fan. It has a great smell to it, and leaves you feeling nice, clean, and refreshed with no dry feeling afterwords! I use mine with a loofa for extra measures and I loved the results. Worth a try guys!
Lena S.
Palos Heights, IL
I love the smell of the pistachio body wash. It makes my skin and my family members skin very soft when out of the bath. It's sensitive to all sikn types so if you have sensitive sikn it is wonderful. In conclusion, I highly recommend this body wash to al types of skin.
Emily P.
Dubuque, IA
I really liked this cream soap. the soap lathers really well and leaves you feeling fresh and exfoliated and totally clean. what's better than that!? the dispensing pump is always a great option as i find it easier to pump soap onto my hands or a loofah rather than using a bar of soap! i highly recommend this product!
Bea G.
Warrensburg, MO
I love this product because it keeps my skin soft, and hydrated unlike most body washes that I have used. I purchased it at Walmart. It's very gental and soothing for the skin. Definitely recommend.
Theresa S.
Huntsville, AL
I have always been an Olay kind of person until I tried Dove on the advice of my cousin.
Most body washes tend to dry my skin out and cause bumps, hence me never trying anything else.....until now, since using Dove...my skin has never felt so soft, supple, clean feeling. And the smell is amazing too! Love this product!!
Marian B.
Bryan, TX
It's a really amazing product , it make my skin not feel dry and it makes it really soft . I use it on a daily basis because it's just really useful . It is really long lasting for my whole day routine . I really do recommend it . Just a really amazing product to be used .
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Great soup i got it as a gift and it was great smelled good and after made hands feel very soft! loved it. And i did not find no cons in this product, and it is kind of pricey but worth the money!!!
Michelle H.
Austin, TX
Amazing product!! So soft and creamy and leaves your skin feeling like butter. It doesn't leave any harsh residue on your body at all. The smell is soft but lovely. A staple in my shower for sure!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft