BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kaeli A.
I loved how it made my skin feel, silky smooth and clean! I never use bar soap because it always dries out my skin but if I were to it would be through Dove. All their soaps I've used, the cream soap in particular, have made me feel great!
Megan R.
Okolona, AR
I left my skin feeling smoothe and smelling good. My girlfriends literally asked me what I was using. The only thing bad about it is sometimes it didn't suds up like I like it to And I kindly wish it did.
Laura S.
Dove is a great product for sensitive skin. You can purchase it at target wal mart cvs for a reasonable price. This soap lasts quite a bit a dime size amount goes a long way since this soap is a bit thicker and creamy.
Abbie T.
Washington Terrace , UT
This soap is fresh feeling and gentle on the skin. It's also convenient with its pump on top. Just wish there was a more feminine scent available. Available at almost anywhere. Definitely a good value.
Sharon B.
Dove cream soap is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling soft and my skin strong. I love the pump so much easier to use than squeeze bottles. I can always find coupons and good deals at CVS. Sometimes my husband even uses it.
Savannah W.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is something that I would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin or sensitive skin because It soothes it and doesn't irritate it at all! I have used It for a couple of months now and it has helped my dry skin a lot
victoria r.
Baytown, TX
Living in the south people are subject to dry, cracked, and damaged skin. after using dove you can immediately tell the difference in your skin. i noticed that the rough skin didn't seem so rough. after shaving the washing my skin with dove cream soap my skin around my ankles and knees is extremely soft and smooth and silky.
Paris L.
San Diego, CA
I have sensitive skin, and most other products dry my skin out, but this one keeps it moisturized, all while smelling great. I usually get mine at Target, but it's affordable and available everywhere.
Autumn J.
San Diego, CA
I love this soap! Its leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed without the feeling of being greasy or oily all day. Its super easy to use in the convenient pump bottle, so I can use the soap straight on my skin, or I can use it with my loofah. All it takes is a little bit to use, so one big bottle will last you a long time!
Sarah L.
When i used this its kind of reakky nice and smooth my own skin and i realky love it its makes my skin so nice and when i used it it was so nice i really recommend this to used also i buy this kind of DOVE things and i realky love it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?