BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Dannielle S.
Works really well with my dry skin and doesn't irritate! Smells lovely as well☺️ Would highly recommend it!
Burnette H.
Lewisporte
I find dove cream soap so gentle on my skin. It's not to expensive for a single mom of four we all use it !
Louise H.
Pleasant smell and made hands feel fresh and soft would definatley recommend and is an affordable price too
Hanny L.
Nairobi
moisturizing at its finest. stay hydrated for a long while after applying this onto your skin. it's so soft
Maria D.
I think that it smells so good, mouisturise the skin and recover My skin real good. I recommend the product
Rashma S.
This is really mousturing and feels great on your skin. It is hydrating but it have a nice distinct smell.
Jade S.
Dove is an amazing brand and I highly recommend it, makes my skin glow and it also makes it feel super soft
julieta r.
me gusta como deja la piel, lo recomendaria para piel seca segun mi criterio esta entre las mejores marcas.
Roos V.
The formula is very soft and smooth and feels very nice on your skin. It makes your skin feel really soft.
Farrah Lee B.
I absolutely love dove products. Makes your skin soft and silky and doesn't dry it out. A brilliant product
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft