BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Leigh K.
Lots of moisture. Lathered nicely. Very creamy and smells so fresh. I always enjoy the cleanliness of dove
erin b.
When i wash my hands my skin feels sooooooo soft its unbelievable i would definitely recommend to a friend
Clara M.
I'm in love with the smell, basically I'm in love with all of this product, maybe they should make more big
Rachel P.
Lovely product to use. Leaves your skin feeling very soft. It had a nice sent that isn't too over powering.
Dannielle S.
Works really well with my dry skin and doesn't irritate! Smells lovely as well☺️ Would highly recommend it!
El abida E.
Liquide dove leave amazing smell for hours and a softness that rivals baby skin nothis is better than dove
Meital A.
The Dove cream soap is very nice. I liked this product. I usually use it after I get out of shower and it feels awesome. After I apply the cream soap, my skin feels like velvet and very very soft. It leaves a perfect smell and mskes me want to use it more and more.
Farrah Lee B.
I absolutely love dove products. Makes your skin soft and silky and doesn't dry it out. A brilliant product
Roos V.
The formula is very soft and smooth and feels very nice on your skin. It makes your skin feel really soft.
Burnette H.
Lewisporte
I find dove cream soap so gentle on my skin. It's not to expensive for a single mom of four we all use it !
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?