BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Worth, IL
I love the smell of this. It's so soft and gentle on my skin You just use a tiny bit and it lathers up. It makes my skin so soft. It's not messy at all. I recommend this to you. I love Dove cream soap
Autumn J.
San Diego, CA
I love this soap! Its leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed without the feeling of being greasy or oily all day. Its super easy to use in the convenient pump bottle, so I can use the soap straight on my skin, or I can use it with my loofah. All it takes is a little bit to use, so one big bottle will last you a long time!
Laura S.
Dove is a great product for sensitive skin. You can purchase it at target wal mart cvs for a reasonable price. This soap lasts quite a bit a dime size amount goes a long way since this soap is a bit thicker and creamy.
Savannah W.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is something that I would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin or sensitive skin because It soothes it and doesn't irritate it at all! I have used It for a couple of months now and it has helped my dry skin a lot
Abbie T.
Washington Terrace, UT
This soap is fresh feeling and gentle on the skin. It's also convenient with its pump on top. Just wish there was a more feminine scent available. Available at almost anywhere. Definitely a good value.
Linda V.
Helena, MT
We keep this soap in the office bathroom. It moisturizes well, smells neutral, and the pump manages to work until the bottle is empty. Overall, everyone;s preferred product. I would recommend it to other offices and as a clean alternative to bar soaps in guest bathrooms.
Donna C.
Redwood City, CA
Great for sensitive skin , I have eczema and it's great for that. I feel a difference in my skin after I use it. It's been about a year now and I can say I'll keep using Dove. Trying other scents but overall I'll stick with them.
Marian B.
Bryan, TX
It's a really amazing product , it make my skin not feel dry and it makes it really soft . I use it on a daily basis because it's just really useful . It is really long lasting for my whole day routine . I really do recommend it . Just a really amazing product to be used .
Andrea M.
San Marcos
I love it, when you are done your skin looks different and its super soft. Its not even necessary to apply lotion after. It smells incredible and you dont even need a huge amount of it. It lasts a lot. I would totally recommend it.
Emily P.
Dubuque, IA
I really liked this cream soap. the soap lathers really well and leaves you feeling fresh and exfoliated and totally clean. what's better than that!? the dispensing pump is always a great option as i find it easier to pump soap onto my hands or a loofah rather than using a bar of soap! i highly recommend this product!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.