BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kristi S.
Defiance, OH
I really like Dove Cream Soap. I have never really been a bar soap kind of person, personally I think a bar of soap sitting on the ledge can get full of germs. Doves cream soap lathers up very nice, and a little bit goes a long way. I love how it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed, and doesn't have the sticky feeling afterwards.
Alexis S.
This is a great product. Super soft and smells great. It's great for my skin. It works great and smells great. Worth the purchase. Not expensive at Walmart. Easy to use. I will always use this body wash
Brittanie M.
New Plymouth, ID
I use this product because I have rather dry skin and very sensitive skin, but I'm not a fan of putting on lotion after my shower. I find that, for the price, Dove brand body washes leave my skin soft and moisturized, without any irritation and without an overpowering scent. I love tis product and will definitely be buying it again.
Crystal P.
Shreveport, LA
Great body wash, it exfoliates the skin without stripping away to many oils. its not harsh on your skin, its very gentle. i bought it at walmart for a fair price. I used it daily. My only complaint would be it isn't good for sunless tans so if you spray tan or use self tanner then you need to avoid it while you have the sunless tan
Alexandra F.
Mc Farland, WI
LOVE this soap. My skin gets so dry in the winter months, but this stuff both gets you clean and doesn't strip your skin of any softness like some harsher soaps might! It is my go to body wash year round!
Kyla N.
Marana, AZ
Leaves my skin very moisturizered. I like the subtle clean scent it has. I have very dry skin riddled with eczema and other perisistent issues causing it to be unusually dry. Using this helps add a little more to my moisturizing regimen.
Sarah W.
Pekin, IL
Before Dove I was dry and ashy. After Dove, smooth and silky. I will never use anything different. It is safe for my family and myself. It smells clean and is effortlessly affordable. I will highly recommend Dove cream soap to my friends and family! I don't know why you are still reading this! Go buy yourself some Dove cream soap!!
Carol G.
It has a great smell and a nice bottle. Very usefull
I found it in an appartment my boyfriend and I rented by Airbnb, it was great to have that kind of products able to use.
I have a sensitive skin and a dermatits problem, it represented no damaged for my hands, which I apretiate
Ehliana M.
Santa Ana, CA
Bought this on a whim a few weeks back and I love it. It leave my skin super soft and hydrated.

I deal with eczema and tend to get really dry especially on my hands with this my hands are softer and my eczema has yet to break out.

The only thing I'm not too fond of is the smell of
If, but even so i would still buy this product again
Sarah L.
Irvine
When i used this its kind of reakky nice and smooth my own skin and i realky love it its makes my skin so nice and when i used it it was so nice i really recommend this to used also i buy this kind of DOVE things and i realky love it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?