BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Narbelys O.
I have this in my bathroom and they are like soap and cream. It is ideal in Chile because the weather is dry.
Tauana P.
I Love dove products, soap without delicious fragrance and leaves skin soft, fragrant and beautiful appeared.
Javi T.
Really good cream soap, it cleans your hans and it leaves them really soft with just a little bit of product
Aimee T.
It's a white creamy substance which washes deeply and leaves your skin really smooth and soft and re freshed
Aisha B.
I loved this product. It didn't dry my skin out like other body washes but kept it soft. It also smells good
Sheila S.
Se trata de un producto muy bueno ya que te deja la piel totalmente suave y tiene un olor bastante agradable.
Erin J.
Very sensitive and does the job well ! Ideal for the family as it get rid of any bacteria and cleans thurely.
Cecilia S.

I like the scent and softness.
Leaves a feeling of intense cleaning hands. I use it daily.
It ends too fast.
Charlotte M.
Soothing, moisturizing and leaves hands amazingly soft. Great price too! Good value for money lasts a while.
I love their body creams, they moisturize a lot and my skin is very dry, it leaves me super soft and frizzy.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.