BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sheena K.
Used this soap twice before deciding it wasnt for me. Leaves product on the skin even after washing thoroughly.
MAYRA INGRID C.
Cremoso , textura acetinada não tem nada melhor . Kkkk
Na real tem mas ele é testada e aprovado ja vem família.
Veronica L.
Esta crema, la verdad que me gusto muchísimo, porque cuando la usaba no sentía la cara grasosa ni nada de eso.
Emilie C.
Sarnia
Despite it being a cream body wash it was horrible it dried my skin out completely will not be repurchasing it
This is a lush creamy liquid soap. Very moisturising. Inexpensive and good quality. Would definitely recommend.
Mëlîsšå F.
Fort McMurray
Made my skin very soft. I love it dove rocks!!! I use it on my kids. I got other people to use it. I live it
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
My fav soap ever! My skin is very sensitive, but this is a classic a must, it's the best soap in the entire 🌍
Daniielle O.
This product is one of the most liked, makes my skin feel very soft and clean, I buy this product in Internet
Lauren M.
Cardiff
Love this, it smells so good, I use this as facial wash and it makes my skin feel so refreshing, recommend it
Iully O.
Feira de santana
Espuma macia, cheiro bem agradavel, deixa a pele com um aspecto bem macio e preço acessível. Gosto muito!!!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.