BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sheena K.
Used this soap twice before deciding it wasnt for me. Leaves product on the skin even after washing thoroughly.
ISYED S.
SUPER RECOMENDADO, LE DA A LA A PIEL HIDRATACIÓN A LA PIEL Y TODO EL DIA QUEDA LE QUEDA LA PIEL BIEN SUAVECITA
Berenice F.
Es muy suave con as manos además que las muy humectadas y suaves y tiene un buen olor, no es para nada grasosa
Gerry R.
Love this. Leaves skin soft and smells great. I use on a daily basis and it never drys my skin like other soaps
Elaine S.
It's the best thing out there I love the way I feel after my showers . I feel very clean and fresh and good too

It is very good, soft and smooth.
The truth if I would recommend the use every day and let me perfect skin. 👌👍
Linda F.
I found Dove Cream Soap leathered well, has I really nice fresh fragrance & makes your skin incredible soft xx
Maristela S.
Ótimo produto, boa qualidade, deixa a pele perfumada e macia por muito tempo, com certeza recommendo o produto.
Veronica L.
Esta crema, la verdad que me gusto muchísimo, porque cuando la usaba no sentía la cara grasosa ni nada de eso.
Lauren B.
London
Anyone who thinks this product doesn’t smell amazing must be crazy! Love this soap and would never buy another
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.