BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Grace Y.
This product makes your hands smooth and moisturised I loved using it and it makes me feel refreshed after use
Ketlin L.
ilhota
Ótimo, facil de deixar na pia do banheiro e não faz tanta bagunça kk. Muito bem recomendado e muito hidratante.
Kerry F.
Leicester
Nice texture, lovely smell. I would buy again, although I like a handwash to also have an antibacterial action.
linda e.
Barranquilla
Me fascina está crema! Me gusta como deja mi piel de suave! No sabes como disfruto su olor, vale mucho la pena.
Maude L.
Really smooth skin, not grassy like disjes soap, hydrating
You will never stop using it after the first time !
Gerry R.
Love this. Leaves skin soft and smells great. I use on a daily basis and it never drys my skin like other soaps
Wendy B.
This product is amazing! The fragrance of the original dove products always make me feel good and refreshed :)
Maristela S.
Ótimo produto, boa qualidade, deixa a pele perfumada e macia por muito tempo, com certeza recommendo o produto.
Cliodna R.
Lovely soap, has a good lather and also leaves your hands feeling moisturised, soft and clean. Would recommend
Mia O.
I love this ! I have extremly dry hands and this is the only liquid soap that doesn't try them out even more .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft