BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Saima K.
Very moisturizing and helps keep my skin from getting dry! Love this product however packaging isn't the best....
Eu gostei tem um perfume incrível ... a textura ... realmente é um dos produtos que eu gostaria de usar novamente
Claudia A.
es muy buen producto este jabon y crtema liquido, deja la piel limpia suave y muy fresca, lo comnpraria de nuevo
Sabrina D.
Maravilhoso! Hidrata até a segunda camada da pele. Deixa a pele com um toque aveludado e um cheirinho maravilhoso
Chantelle C.
It made my sikn so soft loved it all my family use it my baby boy loves it so dose my mum she uses it everyday
Very creamy and very good leave my skin very smooth and hidrated and moistured. Good for me and all my family.
Victoria Z.
Maturin, Monagas
Excelente producto, me gusta la hidratante que deja en mi piel. Es perfecta para el cuidado diario de la piel.

It is very good, soft and smooth.
The truth if I would recommend the use every day and let me perfect skin. 👌👍
tamara m.
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling nice and soft! I use this daily without a doubt, this is my go to soap 😍
Monica S.
I love this! It moisturizes my dry skin. Not a fan of the scent but still mu favorite brand for body cleaning!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft