BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Naneka S.
Worked great for my skin, left it feeling very moisturised which is amazing because my skin tends to be very dry.
Cris K.
Super hidratante, ótima fragrância. Sistema de pulp muito prático.ótimo para levar em viagens pois trava a tampa.
Kaitlin G.
I love this product. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all
Subathra M.
Soft and smooth.. Long lasting impression of smooth skin. Repeated purchase.. Wish to have different fragrance..
Gerciane C.
I love this soap. Unlike all of the other soaps I used,this leaves your skin feeling silky and incredibly smooth.
Amy C.
I think it smells really nice, it leaves your hands felling really soft and I tell everyone to buy it and try it.
Saima K.
Very moisturizing and helps keep my skin from getting dry! Love this product however packaging isn't the best....
lavinda y.
moisturizing and smells good, not that special it's just like a usual shower soap. but out of all it's quite nice
Katherine V.
Granada
Esta crema deja tu piel mucho mas suave, es ligera y se seca rapidamente pero dejando la piel muy bien hidratada.
Claudia A.
es muy buen producto este jabon y crtema liquido, deja la piel limpia suave y muy fresca, lo comnpraria de nuevo
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.