BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Chantelle C.
It made my sikn so soft loved it all my family use it my baby boy loves it so dose my mum she uses it everyday
Gerry R.
Love this. Leaves skin soft and smells great. I use on a daily basis and it never drys my skin like other soaps
Lynne F.
Loved it. Smells great and left skin feeling smooth and fresh. Enjoy that it's a cream and lathers really well
Orianna A.
Anzoátegui
Always have one of these on my bathroom for handwash, really creamy and smells really good. Highly recommended
Cliodna R.
Lovely soap, has a good lather and also leaves your hands feeling moisturised, soft and clean. Would recommend
Tara G.
Very moisturizing, made my skin feel soft and smooth. Smells wonderful. Would very much recommend this product.
Dolma G.
I really like this product. It smelled good and I felt food good after too. It was reasonably priced as well .

It is very good, soft and smooth.
The truth if I would recommend the use every day and let me perfect skin. 👌👍
tamara m.
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling nice and soft! I use this daily without a doubt, this is my go to soap 😍
Ketlin L.
ilhota
Ótimo, facil de deixar na pia do banheiro e não faz tanta bagunça kk. Muito bem recomendado e muito hidratante.
susan S.
How is this in your skin?
Tatiana L.
Here at Influenster we're getting into the Halloween spirit and we've got tons of creepy activities, epic costume ideas, and recipes for you to enjoy! To unlock the Trick or Treat badge, review your wicked beauty tricks or sweet treats for Halloween. Then, take photos of the products with our app, add spooky frames and stickers, and post them on Influenster and social media.
Manar k.
Tunis
I have been looking for a new cream wash. And 1/1 of people says that this product is the best so what do you think ? Is it really good ?
Earn $236/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)