BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Wiis S.
Such a great product ! The brand it self is great and high quilty i love it !
And i recommend it for you for sure !
Tatiana O.
carmignano
I love all dove’s products. It’s something wonderful because I like it’s parfum and also what I feel when I use it.
Dayanna P.
Recife
O CHEIRO É MUITO BOM, além de manter a pele hidratada e com uma gostosa sensação de banho tomado recomendo demais
Akshay A.
Awesome product so soft and I love it and dove all products are best in world wow dove you are best ever and aver
Ana V.
This soap is really amazing but you can take a shower a long time and take care of your skin! I love this product
Inês S.
It has a nice smell and leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I like it but i don't think it is the best cream soap
Letitia W.
Wolverhampton
Definitely not great for a soap that’s supposed to have moisturiser in it. It leaves my hands very dry and sore.
gladys m.

I love the product ,
do not dry the skin ,
soap is very cute in bara do not dry the skin at all and is very soft
Lina S.
cali
Dove
Cream

I loved Leaves skin soft and with a pleasant smell 💆

buy it at the supermarket clear that you purchase

Alexandra A.
Makes your hands soft and has a slight fragrance. I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all.
Yudelka P.
How much it costs and where can I find it ??
Earn $338/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Mariuxi S.
Really good? I would like to know if you leave the soft feed
Alisha P.
I've been wanting to use this product but a lot of people have told me it leaves skin feeling rough? Is that true?
Julia C.
Does this work the same as the bar of soap leaves the skin clean n soft just wondering i am used to the bar of soap but want to try this?