BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Simone S.
This is a staple that I always go back to. Love the scent as well. It is a classic that never fails to impress me.
Antoni S.
I like the smell of this soap, it give me a calm emotion after bath. But it won't last to long, only for few hours.
Samantha G.
Fab love this, great for all the family to us, even works well on my daughter skin and helps clear up her eczema
Akshay A.
Awesome product so soft and I love it and dove all products are best in world wow dove you are best ever and aver
Dayanna P.
Recife
O CHEIRO É MUITO BOM, além de manter a pele hidratada e com uma gostosa sensação de banho tomado recomendo demais
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN
It's kind of thick and makes my skin feel like there is a film on it. It does smell really nice which is a plus.
Lina S.
cali
Dove
Cream

I loved Leaves skin soft and with a pleasant smell 💆

buy it at the supermarket clear that you purchase

Inês S.
It has a nice smell and leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I like it but i don't think it is the best cream soap
Ana V.
This soap is really amazing but you can take a shower a long time and take care of your skin! I love this product
Maisie M.
Nice smell, keeps your hands soft and smelling clean. Good value for money, lasts a long time. I would recommend.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft