BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Ashley F.
I love dove products! Always leave the skin feeling fresh and smelling great! Love the refreshing feeling it gives!
Samihah R.
Brighton , East Sussex
One of the loveliest hand soaps out there. Great scent and leaves my sensitive hands feeling moisturised and clean.
Lucas F.
Uso todos os dias, depois que eu uso sinto que minha pele está mais macia e com um toque mais suave. Não vivo sem !
Kim S.
I love this dove soap we use it in our shop for the client to use it smelly good and leaves you hands feeling soft
Justyna J.
Smells amazing. When washing hands with it becomes very foamy and leaves my hands well moisturised. Absolute must.
Kirsty C.
Love this hand wash. Very gentle so happy to also use it as a facial wash. Leaves skin soft and smelling wonderful.
Rose181x 💙.
This is the best handwash ever it doesn't dry your hands at all it moisturises your hands and it smells soo gooood
Sadie B.
After using this my hands stay very soft and smell amazing. I bought this at my local tesco. Doubles as a handcream
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
This soap is very moisturising and has a good scent. Makes me feel like I have clean hands after using the product.
Britanie P.
Alvarado, TX
Nice smell but leaves my skin oily. Great if you have naturally dry skin. Also good as a double for shaving cream.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.