BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Javianny R.
Las cremas de dove me encantan, todas son muy buenas la sensacion de frescura que deja en la piel es muy agradable
Britanie P.
Alvarado, TX
Nice smell but leaves my skin oily. Great if you have naturally dry skin. Also good as a double for shaving cream.
Dafne D.
Es muy buena me agrada demasiado.
Comprenla se ,as recomiendo llevo alrredeor de 1 año usando dove en esperal esa.
Erica C.
I love the quality, it is so soothing and mosturises my skin very well. I think the cream sop is gentle on my skin.
Patri P.
Es un jabon que huele super bien, bueno tiene el olor que caracteriza a Dove y ademas deja las manos super suaves.
Valentina L.
i really like this cream, It has good smell and consistency, I use it often especially at night and before makeup.
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
This soap is very moisturising and has a good scent. Makes me feel like I have clean hands after using the product.
Amaraina F.
After using dove cream body soap I felt my skin very moisturized and bright.Very good product with a gentle smell!
Fatma R.
jizah
Very foamy .. very moisturizing .. easy to use .. nice pack ... easy to carry and refill ... nice texture and smell
Aurelie L.
Such a gebtle product. I usually don't use soap but this one works fine for me
Moisturizing and smells super nice !
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?