BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Carol G.
It has a great smell and a nice bottle. Very usefull
I found it in an appartment my boyfriend and I rented by Airbnb, it was great to have that kind of products able to use.
I have a sensitive skin and a dermatits problem, it represented no damaged for my hands, which I apretiate
Alexis S.
Akron PA
This is a great product. Super soft and smells great. It's great for my skin. It works great and smells great. Worth the purchase. Not expensive at Walmart. Easy to use. I will always use this body wash
Alexandra F.
Mc Farland, WI
LOVE this soap. My skin gets so dry in the winter months, but this stuff both gets you clean and doesn't strip your skin of any softness like some harsher soaps might! It is my go to body wash year round!
Ehliana M.
Santa Ana, CA
Bought this on a whim a few weeks back and I love it. It leave my skin super soft and hydrated.

I deal with eczema and tend to get really dry especially on my hands with this my hands are softer and my eczema has yet to break out.

The only thing I'm not too fond of is the smell of
If, but even so i would still buy this product again
Kristi S.
Defiance, OH
I really like Dove Cream Soap. I have never really been a bar soap kind of person, personally I think a bar of soap sitting on the ledge can get full of germs. Doves cream soap lathers up very nice, and a little bit goes a long way. I love how it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed, and doesn't have the sticky feeling afterwards.
Sarah W.
Pekin, IL
Before Dove I was dry and ashy. After Dove, smooth and silky. I will never use anything different. It is safe for my family and myself. It smells clean and is effortlessly affordable. I will highly recommend Dove cream soap to my friends and family! I don't know why you are still reading this! Go buy yourself some Dove cream soap!!
Megan R.
Okolona, AR
I left my skin feeling smoothe and smelling good. My girlfriends literally asked me what I was using. The only thing bad about it is sometimes it didn't suds up like I like it to And I kindly wish it did.
Karlyn M.
Waco, TX
I love this creamy body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized and always smells amazing. Some body washes dry you out but this one never disappoints. I usually use it with a loofa or sponge so I don't over use the product
Kaeli A.
Longview
I loved how it made my skin feel, silky smooth and clean! I never use bar soap because it always dries out my skin but if I were to it would be through Dove. All their soaps I've used, the cream soap in particular, have made me feel great!
Crystal P.
Shreveport, LA
Great body wash, it exfoliates the skin without stripping away to many oils. its not harsh on your skin, its very gentle. i bought it at walmart for a fair price. I used it daily. My only complaint would be it isn't good for sunless tans so if you spray tan or use self tanner then you need to avoid it while you have the sunless tan
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.