BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Claudia G.
Congers, NY
I love cream soap! I put it right on my loofa and scrub away! I bought it at cvs or the super market! I use it every time I shower! It's so gentle on my skin! I can't get enough of it! I recommend you buy this.
Emily N.
Love this product because it doesn't dry out my dry in the winter. I have eczema rash and this product prevent it from getting more dry. The product is great and I love using it. I prefer to use this product than other brand name body wash.
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
I was a little reluctant in buying this product as the price was kind of high. After finding a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon and combining the two, I bought the cream soap at a significantly lower price. I LOVE this soap! You really do get what you pay for! Not only does it smell like heaven, it has left my skin silky smooth.
Alejandra H.
Ozone Park, NY
The dove cream soap is a very good product because it has a very nice scent. In addition it leave the skin soft, creamy and shimmering ; with a littlebit of the soap you can wash all your body.
Therefor I recommend 100% the dove cream soap.
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
This is easily my favorite body soap. First and foremost, Dove is reasonably priced. At my local grocery, it's also often on sale. That's important. But what I love most about Dove is how soft it makes my skin after use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving it greasy, smells wonderful, and lasts a long time. I'm a loyal Dove consumer!
Danielle S.
I love Dove products. They make your skin feel really good. The lotion, the soap, the body wash, even the deodorant. It is the gentlest soap I've ever used that really seems to get in there are so some good.
Laura B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Dove! I have been using this body soap for years. It is so refreshing and always keeps my skin feeling so soft! I use it every time I shower. The scent last throughout the day and that's what I love!
Rosaly N.
Dove soap has been recommended to us by doctors for hand soap as it is the gentlest of soaps. We prefer liquid over bar soap,which is the best of both worlds. This product is so difficult to find and it is the best.
Conor J.
Monroe, MI
Very nourishing, but a little dense. It seemed like I was washing it off forever! However, I did like the silky texture of my skin afterwards, and I did seem to retain moisture in my skin longer. Overall, a great value that I would buy again.
Courtney R.
New Orleans, LA
Great product! Keeps my skin moisturized!!! This is the only stuff I use. You do not need a lot to wash you're body. I use about a dime size drop on my washcloth, and it's more than enough. I have been using it for about 3 years now and can not go back to any other soap without feeling dry, and nasty. Dove is definitely the way to go
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?