BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Mariane K.
Very soft and soothing. Smells great and leaves a nice scent. Dove is a great company and so is this product. I love it!
Alessandra Z.
Deja oliendo rico, es muy bueno para mi ya que mis manos a veces suelen ponerse resecas y este producto las poner suaves
Kayliegh O.
What I love about this product is the sent and it lathers lovely, left my skin feeling beautifully soft after my shower.
Luiza N.
I loved this because my skin gets perfect before I have used this eu gostei muito deste creme, ele é realmente muito bom
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
I never used but I want one so how to get free makeup just loved it so much nice product u should definitely try it out
Miriam M.
huanuco

The smell is very delicious apart that leaves the skin very moisturized, smooth and perfect to my day to day always use
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
this ia my medicine for my dry hands when i wash my hands with this soap jepm me moisture my skin and its lovely smell
Nathalie S.
Its a creamy pleasant smelling liquid soap. it doesn't dry out your hands either, and my hands dries out of some soaps.
Clara M.
Armidale
I have really sensitive and dry skin. This worked a treat as it didn't cause a reaction but still lefty skin refreshed
Amy K.
It's an affordable price. Gives you enough moisturizing. Lovely scent. Make me always feel refresh after taking shower.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.