BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Jessica J.
Santiago
I didn't feel like this really cleaned my hands, and my skin felt smooth but only for a while. I guess I've tried better.
lavanya g.
Very good product.forms good lather and leaves a very mild fragrance after shower and leaves skin soft and glowing.
Megan L.
Love it smells lush leaves your skin feeling soft and amazing. Smells amazing leaves your skin feeling amazing and soft.
Mariane K.
Very soft and soothing. Smells great and leaves a nice scent. Dove is a great company and so is this product. I love it!
manuela á.
Buen producto cumple bien con su función. Muy recomendable. Bonito diseño. Lo recomiendo. 😙😙😙😙😙 me encanta piel perfecta
Luis G.
es genial usar esto me deja la piel como nueva y hermosa me dicen que vuelo a flores y que paresco un petalo de una rosa
Lara A.
I think it's a basic need to have, it has a scent but not to strong and it does the job and leaves hands smooth and soft
Luiza N.
I loved this because my skin gets perfect before I have used this eu gostei muito deste creme, ele é realmente muito bom
Lauren B.
I love this product! Leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh. Smells lovely too ☺️ I use it on a daily bases
Samantha M.
Glasgow
I love the smell of dove soap, its so fresh and my go to soap for years now. The packaging is absolutely beautiful also.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?