BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Elisa K.
Geneva
This Roduit is amazing 😱 after using this my skin feel soft and moisturize. I recommend this for normal to dry skin type.
Andrea U.
Me encanta el olor y la textura que le deja a mis manos cuando lo uso, es perfecto para el baño de visitas o el personal
Amber L.
Very good product is very hydrating on your hands and has a nice clean and fresh scent to it so I would highly recommend
Melissa H.
This cream soap works pretty well, very creamy, less soapy. The smell is fresh, however I'm sure could be strong to some.
Jessica J.
Santiago
I didn't feel like this really cleaned my hands, and my skin felt smooth but only for a while. I guess I've tried better.
lavanya g.
Very good product.forms good lather and leaves a very mild fragrance after shower and leaves skin soft and glowing.
Tegan M.
This soap leaves your skin really soft my first time using it and I'm in love with it will definitely keep on buying it.
Jasmine M.
Duck Lake, Saskatchewan
It's the best to use it makes your skin super soft it doesn't leave your skin dry like most soaps do I'd recommend using.
Bia S.
OTIMO!!! AMEI O RESULTADO.ELE DEIXA A PELE MACIA E SEDOSA, O CHEIRO E BEM PIGMENTADO E ALEM DO MAS AMO OS PODUTOS DA DOVE
Denisse D.
Iguala Guerrero México
This product was very well that leaves your skin very hydrated and apart can be for all skin types I run my me very well
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.