BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Clleany A.
Goiânia Goiás
Muitíssimo bom mesmo. .. não deixa a pele seca maravilhoso... gosto muito... principalmente minhas amigas .. também amam
Lauren B.
I love this product! Leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh. Smells lovely too ☺️ I use it on a daily bases
Chloe A.
Very moisturizing. Brilliant for someone like me who is a beauty therapist and has to wash my hands all the time at work.
Sara K.
I use this every morning and it really made my skin so soft than before people ask me what's your secret well here it is
Melissa H.
This cream soap works pretty well, very creamy, less soapy. The smell is fresh, however I'm sure could be strong to some.
Lara A.
I think it's a basic need to have, it has a scent but not to strong and it does the job and leaves hands smooth and soft
DARIA C.
Toronto, ON
Lovely soap with amazing fresh scent and nice texture. Even if you use it often, skin stays very hydrated after the wash.
Luis G.
es genial usar esto me deja la piel como nueva y hermosa me dicen que vuelo a flores y que paresco un petalo de una rosa
Samantha M.
Glasgow
I love the smell of dove soap, its so fresh and my go to soap for years now. The packaging is absolutely beautiful also.
Lynda A.
Excellent product, leaves hand soft and clean. My hands can get dry when using soap but dove leaves them soft and smooth.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?