BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Nathalie S.
Its a creamy pleasant smelling liquid soap. it doesn't dry out your hands either, and my hands dries out of some soaps.
Alisha A.
Great product. Left my skin super soft! Easy to apply and left a great smell.
Would definitely buy this again loved it!
Paulggis C.
Excellent soap for cleaning hands, heavenly aroma and super moisturizing. Very good for people who have sensitive skin
Maria V.
I love dove and all its products. This particular liquid soap, I love it. It smells amazing and it's soft with my skin
Clara M.
I have really sensitive and dry skin. This worked a treat as it didn't cause a reaction but still lefty skin refreshed
Ana M.
Decatur, GA
Its a good product, its not the best because in Brazil in have another amazing brands! But its ok, the smelling is good
Heather M.
This soap was very thick and creamy which was brilliant. It was nicely fregrenced and very well made I would recommend
Diana K.
Great product. It is applied easily, lies down softly. The skin after using a soft, Gorny, tender and divine fragrance.
Linnea H.
Nice cream soap whit a pleasant fragrance, it's not too overpowering. Gets your hands clean without drying them out. I
Jess S.
I love Dove soap. I have sensitive skin and tend to get itchy with other brands. I do not have this problem with Dove!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?