BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Chloe A.
Very moisturizing. Brilliant for someone like me who is a beauty therapist and has to wash my hands all the time at work.
Emily P.
Minong, WI
This is the best soap. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and clean. Doesn't make me itchy and has a pleasant smell
Tegan M.
This soap leaves your skin really soft my first time using it and I'm in love with it will definitely keep on buying it.
manuela á.
Buen producto cumple bien con su función. Muy recomendable. Bonito diseño. Lo recomiendo. 😙😙😙😙😙 me encanta piel perfecta
Bia S.
OTIMO!!! AMEI O RESULTADO.ELE DEIXA A PELE MACIA E SEDOSA, O CHEIRO E BEM PIGMENTADO E ALEM DO MAS AMO OS PODUTOS DA DOVE
Amani G.
I have tried other hand liquid soap, however I find myself always going back to using dove. soft and gentle on the hands
Jessica J.
Santiago
I didn't feel like this really cleaned my hands, and my skin felt smooth but only for a while. I guess I've tried better.
Maria C.
Copiapo
The cream is amazing, keeps my body smooth and clean.
also it kept hydrated with a shine and takes great care of my skin.
Amber L.
Very good product is very hydrating on your hands and has a nice clean and fresh scent to it so I would highly recommend
Varvara K.
Creamy consistency, doesn't dry the skin, so you don't need to use hand cream after washing your hands, which is great :)
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?