BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lorisa P.
I frequently use this lotion after my showers. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! Dove is one of my top favorites!
Praise G.
I really enjoyed using this body wash it is creamy thus easy to lather and has a beautiful smell like all dove products.
Amy K.
It's an affordable price. Gives you enough moisturizing. Lovely scent. Make me always feel refresh after taking shower.
Mika B.
North Vancouver, BC
This product was very moisturizing and I would use it again. The only downside is that it doesn't have much of a scent.
Fay G.
Is a nice cream soap, has a nice scent to it and makes my skin feel good after the bath, had no reaction to it at all.
Ally C.
It is a nice creamy texture without feeling like too much! The soap is affordable and is at most drug stores/chemists.
Manoela S.

I loved the line of Dove creams, always do use and recommend,
Leaves hair with a look of brightness and is super soft.
Miriam M.

The smell is very delicious apart that leaves the skin very moisturized, smooth and perfect to my day to day always use
Jenna H.
This soap literally makes your skin feel amazing!! It has many different qualities to improve skin and makes it smooth
Violeta V.
This product is so gooooood!!! It smells so beautiful and it's so creamy. Is one of my favorite things to wash my body.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?