BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Courtney R.
New Orleans, LA
Great product! Keeps my skin moisturized!!! This is the only stuff I use. You do not need a lot to wash you're body. I use about a dime size drop on my washcloth, and it's more than enough. I have been using it for about 3 years now and can not go back to any other soap without feeling dry, and nasty. Dove is definitely the way to go
Kiana A.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't fully used this on my own but I stole some of my moms. It can be found at any major grocery store. I like how it smells, and how light weight the soap feels. I will have to give it a full on try and see if they have an unscented one, but from what I have seen so far I like.
Stephanie G.
Tampa, FL
Really easy to lather, kept me feeling soft and refreshed without the dryness. Only needed a small nickel size to lather all over. Pro's, soft skin, no dryness, no irritation, only need a little to go a long way. Cons, I don't have any more ;)
Madeleine G.
I just don't really like dove soaps. I feel like they don't really clean me. The scent always smells strong. It does make your skin feel very soft, which is the only thing I appreciate about them, really :(
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
I was a little reluctant in buying this product as the price was kind of high. After finding a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon and combining the two, I bought the cream soap at a significantly lower price. I LOVE this soap! You really do get what you pay for! Not only does it smell like heaven, it has left my skin silky smooth.
Ashley F.
Rosemount, MN
I have been using Dove Cream Soap for the better part of 3 years and everytime I stray and buy something new a few showers in and I'm back purchasing my tried and true Dove. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or break my skin out!
Danielle S.
I love Dove products. They make your skin feel really good. The lotion, the soap, the body wash, even the deodorant. It is the gentlest soap I've ever used that really seems to get in there are so some good.
Emily N.
Love this product because it doesn't dry out my dry in the winter. I have eczema rash and this product prevent it from getting more dry. The product is great and I love using it. I prefer to use this product than other brand name body wash.
Iriff K.
Los Angeles, CA
Very creamy consistency. My skin was noticeably smoothr and softer after the first use. The smell was pleasant; I did not find it unpleasant since it was had a very mild scent. Would recommend this to anyone, especially those with drier skin!
Rosaly N.
Dove soap has been recommended to us by doctors for hand soap as it is the gentlest of soaps. We prefer liquid over bar soap,which is the best of both worlds. This product is so difficult to find and it is the best.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft