BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Beca M.
The dove cream soap moisturizers very well but does not have a scent to it. If you have sensitive skin this lotion is for you. Just make sure you are not looking for a lotion that has scent because it does not have a strong distinctive smell to it.
Sasha W.
Very smooth! Keeps skin smooth and soft. Smells good and feels great! It's a great product. I love dove products. Been using them since I was a child. Not to strong for the skin. Good for sensitive skin! I would highly recommend everyone to use dove!
Shandelle O.
I love using dove cream soap. It lathers well and doesnt feel dry. I love the scent smells fresh and wakes me up. keeps my skin feeling soft all day long. I got it from walmart and will continue to buy it will be my new go to product for body washes
Sarah T.
This soap leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished all throughout the day! It is very affordable, and I purchased it at my local grocery store in the cosmetics section. It was very gentle on my skin which I liked.
Jess D.
Downey, CA
The reason why I enjoyed trying Dove Cream for the first time was because it left my skin feeling silky smooth from the get go. I personally suffer from dry skin and for the first time in a long time I was able to get my skin feeling like a baby's butt. Definitely would recommend to others with my same issues to try it. It works wonders for me.
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
Dove body wash/ cream soap has been the only body wash I have purchased and used in the past year. I change out scents but it is my go to! A bottle typically lasts about 1.5 months! It would probably last me longer but I'm one of those people who take 2 body showers a day. I definitely recommend!
April D.
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft after you use it and I use it almost every day in the shower it is a very gentle formula to use and the smell and the feel of your soft skin will last a long time
Amanda M.
Litchfield Park
I love this body wash. I have used it time and time again and without fail, my skin is incredibly soft and glow-y. It really locks in the moisture and keeps your skin hydrated all day long. A little goes a long way with this one so be sure not to overuse it and waste it!
Claudia G.
Congers, NY
I love cream soap! I put it right on my loofa and scrub away! I bought it at cvs or the super market! I use it every time I shower! It's so gentle on my skin! I can't get enough of it! I recommend you buy this.
Natalie S.
Mesa , AZ
Works amazing and I love the scent! Goes on smoothly! You can find this soap at walmart or target so its really easy to find and not a hastle. Super gentle on the skin too! I use it every time I shower cause its that amazing. Definately recommend!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?