BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Mandy E.
Amazing keeps your skin moisturizer. Smells great I use it at least once a day. Great price. Great amount for the price. I wish they had different secengs but a great product. I recommend this product.
Shalyn W.
Doesn’t dry out my skin. Rich lather with minimal product used. Smells great! The price is great too. I usually purchase from Walmart for under 5$ and it lasts a long time. My child also uses it and she loves it too.
Stephanie H.
ROCK HILL
I am in love with Dove body wash, it is the only wash that I use. I have tried every new fragrance that the have. I have tried other brands but Dove is the only brand that doesn't break me out.
Ruth R.
novato
This smells very good and I liked it for a while but after a while my skin just kept breaking out and it made my skin to oily and caused acne problems. It smells good but that’s about the only benefit you would gain from it.
Jenn P.
Buena Park
Leaves ur skin feeling great and smells great they offer other scents as well but I like the original . the price is a lil high but for my skin its worth it other soaps leave my skin dry m
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
My skin tends to react weird to most soaps and dove is one of the only ones I’ve been able to use that’s not weird for my skin. Makes your skin feel so smooth but not waxy like some soaps
Maria c.
connersville
Really good. It makes your skin feel and look better and beautiful. It’s expensive but worth it. You can find it in any place. Cvs, wall-mart... it’s worth it and we all should use this.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
One of the best things to look for when searching for a liquid pump soap for the shower, is a brand that leaves the skin soft and moist even after the water ends! This fits the bill!
Jenna S.
Barrington
The only soap I️ use! Love the un scented one, or winter care. And all of the other scents smell amazing and make your skin feel great and hydrated not leaving your skin dry and sticky! Won’t buy any other soap!
Evana P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Any dove soap product works wonders. The texture is sooo smooth I️t feels great to apply to your skin. I️t also smells amazing but isn’t too pungent of a smell. Lathers very easily and I️ would definitely buy this product again
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft