BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Charlotte G.
Wakefield
The dove cream soap is a very affordable soap which has a very pleasant fragrance and leaves hands feeling clean and soft.
Tatiana c.
Buena no tiene aroma fuerte y queda sequita la piel xq hay unas cremas q queda uno como grasoso esta no super la recomiendo
DEJA LA PIEL SUAVE Y EL OLOR PERMANECE EN EL CUERPO ACONSEJO A MIS CONOCIDOS DE USARLOS Y PARA MI FAMILAI LO USAMOS LOS DOS
Mariana C.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
It is a really soft soap with a special smell that makes your shower quite comfortable and comforting buy it at a pharmacy
Camila G.
Los Ángeles, villa grecia 1240
Me gusta mucho, deja la piel muy suave y se seca rápido, además no se necesita mucho producto para humectar todo el cuerpo.
Paula D.
Capital Federal
I like it very much for bath soap, it leaves a pleasant smell and I do not dry my hands,I recommend it to clean your hands
Natalie B.
All time fav liquid soap! Always have more than one bottle to hand, Leaves skin silky smooth, smells very clean and fresh!
Es una crema que en mi caso me a funcionado super bien me encanta su olor y me deja la piel super suave y fresca me encanta
Emma S.
I love the smell of this soap and it helps moisturise my hands. The price is good. Perfect soap for all the family to use.
Alicia W.
Great Britain
Very good at removing dirt, i wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin as i came out in a rash but overall id rate 6/10
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.