BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lauren B.
I love this product! Leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh. Smells lovely too ☺️ I use it on a daily bases
Denisse D.
Iguala Guerrero México
This product was very well that leaves your skin very hydrated and apart can be for all skin types I run my me very well
Shannon H.
New Zealand
This product smells amazing and odes the job! I loved using this in the shower when I had it, DEFINATELT would recommend
Pearl T.
Awesome stuff with well quality soap. Very clean and cleanses well. Try it out for those who don't have soap. I love it!
Irene M.
Just loved it smells great feels amazing overall happy with this product would recommend it to everyone to give it a try
Tegan M.
This soap leaves your skin really soft my first time using it and I'm in love with it will definitely keep on buying it.
Emma V.
Great product, smell and texture are prefect. Bottle is easy to use. Lathers well on the skin. Would recommend all around
Deixou a minha pele bastante hidratada e perfumada. Rende bastante, dá pra usar muitas vezes esse de 250ml. Super Indico.
Amani G.
I have tried other hand liquid soap, however I find myself always going back to using dove. soft and gentle on the hands
Chloe A.
Very moisturizing. Brilliant for someone like me who is a beauty therapist and has to wash my hands all the time at work.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?