BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Izabel D.
Um otimo sabonete, hidrata muito a pele, gostaria de ter o prazer de avalia-lo, seria muito bom, minha pele precisa dele, rs.
Naima K.
A very moisturizing hand wash love it have it in my bathroom!!!
Leaves hand ms soft and clean with the classic dove fragrance
marianna a.
para o corpo prefiro o sabonete liquido e o dove me proporciona maciez na pele, perfume duradouro e principalmente hidratação
Elisse G.
Smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft also a very reasonable price for the amount you get and lasts quiet a while
Angie L.
Vancouver
Love dove body soap and body wash. I alternate between these 2 so i dont get boted. Smells good and make my skin moisturized.
Isabella G.
I like this soap because is ver y comfortable and smell very well this line of productos is ver y great and i liked so munch
Aisha G.
Garland, TX
Smells good, and skin feels pretty good. Very worth it for the price, but I’m sure there’s something better out there for me.
Shima Ahmed A.
Very beautiful and very strong in feeding of my skin I love it and its smill very beautiful and let my skin moist and bright
💖👽 G.
Tengo amigos que utilizan estos productos, y me recomiendan, estaria bueno poder tenerlas conmigo para saber si hay un cambio
Elaine S.
Anchieta
O sabonete Dove deixa a pele macia e hidratada depois do banho. E perfeito muito cheiroso amo usar dove, toda linha e otima.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.