BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
It nice but not sure if I would but it again because I'm not sure on then smell of not what I was looking for i grade this 2
Danielle V.
Great product , firm texture and mild Perfune , is not that gooey cream and leaves the skin well hydrated . Super recommend!
💖👽 G.
Tengo amigos que utilizan estos productos, y me recomiendan, estaria bueno poder tenerlas conmigo para saber si hay un cambio
Alexandra Z.
Vey soft with a very nice smell that last a lot. I prefer dove's cream soaps because they really make my hands or body soft.
Stacey K.
Regina, Saskatchewan
One of the best products for my sensitive skin. Most things make me itch, but dove moisturizes and keeps me from going crazy.
Maria A.
This product is excellent leaves a rich smell on hands, easy to carry in your handbag and a very good consistency and smooth

Shima Ahmed A.
Very beautiful and very strong in feeding of my skin I love it and its smill very beautiful and let my skin moist and bright
Beth M.
Very soft on the hands, especially for my hands which are useally dry also very easy to use due to the design of the bottle.
marianna a.
para o corpo prefiro o sabonete liquido e o dove me proporciona maciez na pele, perfume duradouro e principalmente hidratação
Molly D.
Nice and soft skin finish! Doesn't irritate your skin and is gentle. Very moisturizing and doesn't dry your skin out at all!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?