BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Naima K.
A very moisturizing hand wash love it have it in my bathroom!!!
Leaves hand ms soft and clean with the classic dove fragrance
Jenna G.
Left my skin very silky and smelling clean. Didn't dry it out or make my skin greasy. Easy for every day use and travelling.
Tammy L.
Smell amazing and feels good on the skin makes you come out soft. I use it on my 3 girls and they love the smell of it also.
Angie L.
Vancouver
Love dove body soap and body wash. I alternate between these 2 so i dont get boted. Smells good and make my skin moisturized.
Tedeja la piel super suave e hidratada y el olor es muy rico me encanta la uso por las noches ya q sientk q ase mejor efecto
Verónica O.
I'm a big fan of Dove products, including this cream. Smells good, it gives a feeling of freshness to your skin and protects.
Stuti K.
Value to money product last long only need small quantity.
It is smooth and keep skin soft all day. I like its fregrence too
Emma B.
Very good product, easy to use. Makes your skin very soft, also good for my son to use on his sensitive skin, which is great!
k-beats B.
I like it , keeps my skin moisturised ! I love how gentle it is on my skin , it makes my skin feel soft and I like the smell
Zakiah A.
This soap makes my skin feel hydrated and full of moisture. Whenever I use this soap, I feel like I am shower with milk.haha
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?