BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Luiza G.
Vancouver
Lovely smell! I believe Dove manufacturers the most moisturizing products! This cream wash leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Megan H.
Lincoln
Love love love!!! Dove is by far one of my favourite brands! It smells AMAZING and makes your skin feel the best it ever has!
Dayanna G.
Deja mi piel suave y lo uso mucho cuando voy de viaje ya que no es demasiado grande ademas en mi casa lo usa toda mi familia
Poppy G.
Smells great and natural . also moisturises your hand to a silky smooth finish . great for dry hands . definitely recommend 😊
Olivia L.
This left my skin soft and smooth gradually getting rid of any dry skin I had leaving with a smooth finish and a nice smell.
k-beats B.
I like it , keeps my skin moisturised ! I love how gentle it is on my skin , it makes my skin feel soft and I like the smell
Maria A.
This product is excellent leaves a rich smell on hands, easy to carry in your handbag and a very good consistency and smooth

Soundarya G.
I actually like Dove because it's very soft for your skin.. specially for people like sensitive skin it's highly recommend..
Inia T.
I love this. It makes my skin soft and smooth and it smells really good, I am not a fan of strong smells and this is perfect.
Beatriz A.
Very Light! The soap leaves your skin very bright. I love the smell, it is very simple but at the same time very refreshing!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?