BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Claudia G.
Congers, NY
I love cream soap! I put it right on my loofa and scrub away! I bought it at cvs or the super market! I use it every time I shower! It's so gentle on my skin! I can't get enough of it! I recommend you buy this.
Becca W.
Bardstown, KY
The Dove Cream Soap leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is personally my favorite soap to use because i bought the large bottle from Walmart, and it was a little under 8 dollars. I use it every time i get in the shower because it doesn't leave your skin feeling squeaky like bars of soap do. This product is definitely worth the buy.
SALLY M.
I bought this one time and I do really enjoy it I just found another hand soap that I'd rather use than this this is really great smells amazing like I said I just like another brand so much better because of the
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
Dove cream soap in the pump bottle is my favorite body wash. It lathers up nicely' smells great (not perfumy), rinses off completely leaving my skin feeling squeeky clean and helps clear up my acne prone face, neck and chest. I love this product and will continue to buy if until my end of days.
Iriff K.
Los Angeles, CA
Very creamy consistency. My skin was noticeably smoothr and softer after the first use. The smell was pleasant; I did not find it unpleasant since it was had a very mild scent. Would recommend this to anyone, especially those with drier skin!
Ashley F.
Rosemount, MN
I have been using Dove Cream Soap for the better part of 3 years and everytime I stray and buy something new a few showers in and I'm back purchasing my tried and true Dove. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or break my skin out!
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
This is easily my favorite body soap. First and foremost, Dove is reasonably priced. At my local grocery, it's also often on sale. That's important. But what I love most about Dove is how soft it makes my skin after use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving it greasy, smells wonderful, and lasts a long time. I'm a loyal Dove consumer!
Kiana A.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't fully used this on my own but I stole some of my moms. It can be found at any major grocery store. I like how it smells, and how light weight the soap feels. I will have to give it a full on try and see if they have an unscented one, but from what I have seen so far I like.
Alejandra H.
Ozone Park, NY
The dove cream soap is a very good product because it has a very nice scent. In addition it leave the skin soft, creamy and shimmering ; with a littlebit of the soap you can wash all your body.
Therefor I recommend 100% the dove cream soap.
Conor J.
Monroe, MI
Very nourishing, but a little dense. It seemed like I was washing it off forever! However, I did like the silky texture of my skin afterwards, and I did seem to retain moisture in my skin longer. Overall, a great value that I would buy again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.