BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Deisiane C.
Levittown, NY
Super aprovo, deixa a pele macia e com um frescor..super cheiroso, deixa o corpo com um cheirinho muito bom e por muito tempo.
Abril S.
México City
Humecta profundamente, deja la piel suavecita y oliendo rico, su textura es suave y me siento bastante limpia y fresco con ella
Kaelan C.
Erin, ON
Foamed up nicely to make a nice lather and left me feeling clean, didn't have a stronng scent either so it's nice and relazing
camila p.
I loved the product skin leave my beautiful I Facino
I found very good I would love to ma Mandaran other and tried not Pruducts

I use this hand soap all the time but if you are a beauty lover like me, use it to wash your makeup brushes and beauty blender!
Rámirez C.
I love this cream, my skin is my skin looks revitalized and firm.
this product is very handy for showering and pleasant smell.
Cristina G.
Amazing! La crema deja la piel super regenerada. Me encanta usarlo y si fuese por mi la usaría siempre. Mi número 1 . La amo 💓
Liliana V.
Es una crema realmente buena, he quedado satisfecha con los resultados, no quedo reseca de piel, t tiene una duración perfecta.
Kennedy M.
My hands felt soft and I knew my hands were clean once id used this product.
The smell of the soap was pleasant but not strong.
Saltana A.
New Westminster
I found it to be refreshing and I especially enjoy the cucumber scented lotion. It is a gentle product that gets the job done .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft