BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Alexandra M.
Dove cream soap it's my fav of all the times because it smells nice and my skin it's so soft now , I love this cream soap 😍😍😍
Megan H.
Love love love!!! Dove is by far one of my favourite brands! It smells AMAZING and makes your skin feel the best it ever has!
Perla C.
Me encanta, me deja la piel suave y humectada todo el dia, además que su precio es accesible para la mayoría de las personas
Beatriz A.
Very Light! The soap leaves your skin very bright. I love the smell, it is very simple but at the same time very refreshing!
hayley w.
Good hand wash hands felt clean and fresh . I suffer with saw dry hands and this did not sting or affect them lovely product.
Soundarya G.
I actually like Dove because it's very soft for your skin.. specially for people like sensitive skin it's highly recommend..
Tara G.
My hands felt clean and well moisturised after using this product. Was white in cloud and felt like soap. It was liquid form
Bailey R.
It gets the job done. Nothing too exciting. I always use lotion after any shower but this is one I don’t need to use as much.
M N.
made my skin soft xx love how it's diffrent , better then a bar of soap. This is much easier to apply and really cleans well.
Tammy L.
Smell amazing and feels good on the skin makes you come out soft. I use it on my 3 girls and they love the smell of it also.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?