BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sanja C.
Ulm
I really like this product . It smells sooo good . The feel after using this product is amazing. Its creamy and full of moisture.
Betzabe R.
me encanta la suavidad que deja en la piel, su olor, bastante recomendableeee!! me gustaría probar otros productos de esta marca!
Andrea V.

Very smooth and refreshing, it smells very rich, I love care of my skin, which is a little delicate.
He used daily, after bathing
Barbara R.
venezuela
This product is very effective because it leaves you with soft, delicate skin and every note that has a pleasant aroma very rich
Cynthia M.
Belfast, ['', '', "['', '', 'Belfast']"]
Love this product. Dove as always been great with my skin and makes mine feel so moisturised. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Tessa R.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Leaves hands feeling lovely and soft and has a delicate fragrance too!
As with all push soaps easy to use too with minimal waste
Kah F.
Oi pessoal, esse sabonete é simplesmente maravilhoso, deixa pele macia como um pêssego além de super cheirosa! super recommendo.
clara t.
Really Nice, even for dry skin like mine, leaves my hands really soft and smelling fresh, I would definitely repurchase this !
Fernanda F.
Amazing not-overwhelming scent and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Loving this dove cream soap over dove´s cream bar.
Anabella R.
Deja la piel muy suave y limpia gracias al alto contenido de leche que tiene y con un rico olor que perdura durante todo el dia
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft