BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
shurooq a.
It is Moisturizes my skin like a milk it is so good product in Moisturizing the skin but i found that it is not good as cleaner
Rámirez C.
I love this cream, my skin is my skin looks revitalized and firm.
this product is very handy for showering and pleasant smell.
Yolan T.
Smell so good . I use everyday and my skin becomes smooth and mois, very recommended, very cheap............
I love this stuff
camila p.
I loved the product skin leave my beautiful I Facino
I found very good I would love to ma Mandaran other and tried not Pruducts

Kourtney K.
Love this product.
The smell is beautiful and it leaves your hands soft and smooth😍
The scent is long lasting and refreshing 😍
Tegan W.
It's soft on your skin and leaves you feeling smooth and fresh, therefore I thinks it's a fantastic product and at a good price
Itzi S.
It left my skin dry. I didn't like it. I used to use it with the body cream. If I didn't use it together my skin felt realy dry
dalia g.

It is moisturizing one hundred percent easy to apply and is not oily on exes.I wish to take out a presentation to carry pocket
Wendy K.
Provides a Great clean feeling. Not heavily scented. Do not leave a film behind. The price is good for a high quality product.
Mandy W.
I love the smell, and my skin won't feel dry at all after use it. What's more, the price is good.
I would recommend this one.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?