BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Beauty Cream Wash
I use this hand soap all the time but if you are a beauty lover like me, use it to wash your makeup brushes and beauty blender!
deja la piel muy suave con una fragancia muy buena no tengo nada mas que opinar de el producto por que en realidad es muy bueno
Deisiane C.
Levittown, NY
Super aprovo, deixa a pele macia e com um frescor..super cheiroso, deixa o corpo com um cheirinho muito bom e por muito tempo.
ANGELICA L.
I LOVE MY FACE WASH WITH THIS PRODUCT, CLEAN AND VERY SOFT STOPS, THE RECOMMEND SENSITIVE SKIN
TRY YOUR FACE after cleansing ..
Kaelan C.
Erin, ON
Foamed up nicely to make a nice lather and left me feeling clean, didn't have a stronng scent either so it's nice and relazing
Itzi S.
It left my skin dry. I didn't like it. I used to use it with the body cream. If I didn't use it together my skin felt realy dry
Fernanda F.
Amazing not-overwhelming scent and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Loving this dove cream soap over dove´s cream bar.
Tegan W.
It's soft on your skin and leaves you feeling smooth and fresh, therefore I thinks it's a fantastic product and at a good price
Kah F.
Oi pessoal, esse sabonete é simplesmente maravilhoso, deixa pele macia como um pêssego além de super cheirosa! super recommendo.
Rámirez C.
I love this cream, my skin is my skin looks revitalized and firm.
this product is very handy for showering and pleasant smell.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?