BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
caroline l.
A nourishing cream soap which is great value for money it is a staple and I would recommend it is great even for sensitive skins.
Charlene B.
Lovely hands after use really soft I have dry hands as work with water and this really makes them soft and adds moisture to them
Jennifer A.
LA crema es muy buena para la piel y la deja muy suabe como la piel de un bebe si la de un bebe tamnbien tiene un olor agradable
Lyly
I did'nt really like the smell, but it was correct for the price. I didn't fall in love with this product, it was a normal soap.
Sakshi B.
Kolkata
Ok. So this is one of the best producta of dove i guess. Its really amzing and soothens me so much with the freshness it gives. 😇
Rebecca W.
Love the lather and hands feel moisturised which is important as a mum constantly in the sink and cleaning up after a little one.
Jessica M.
Sudbury
Love love this product doesn't dry me skin out .Been using this product for years haven't really found anything else equivalent.
Toniann G.
Soo creamy and good would use again
Ito is really bubbly and smells really good
If someone bought me this is would be so happy 😁😀
Faith H.
Very nice and moisurising cream soap. Left my hands feeling soft and clean! Best results from using warm water and lathering up.
Sonia S.

Its too good for me, because I have dry skin and this cream It helps keep me healthy. And in summer after the beach i feel great.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft