BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Berta T.
The best cream I've ever bought. It hydratates your skin at the moment. You can dress yourself in less than 5 minutes. Incredible!
Yanitza C.
es un producto cremoso o mejor dicho de consistencia gruesa, pero es excelente lo amo ya que me deja la piel humectada todo el dia
Teresa M.
Have used Dove Cream Soap for years. Love the scent and love the way my skin feels. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for days
adriana m.
I love!, i used as a handwash in my bathroom, i so gentle with my hands, i used several times at day and take 1 month to finish it
Amanda H.
This was a really good product...but cuz I'm a plus sized woman the smell of the product didn't pair well with my natural body scent
Leanne D.
I have never changed this product for another. It always leaves my skin really soft after I shower. Smells fresh and I feel clean.
Rahma K.
6 October
It’s perfect but I think they need to add a good smell oil, a nature oil not a perfume.
I’m in love with the creamy sensation of it
claudia m.
barcelona
moisturizes the a lot the skin after leaving the shower. but the whit this product you when you applied it leave your hands sticky
Sade H.
Good product, leaves the skin very moistured. Maybe the INCI isn't very natural, I usually prefer products without chemical agents.
Myrto M.
Thessaloniki
Really nice, soft and gentle on the skin, it has a nice scent to it and there is nothing to worry about if you have sensitive skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft