BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
I use this hand soap all the time but if you are a beauty lover like me, use it to wash your makeup brushes and beauty blender!
Emma B.
Excellent and smells really fresh

Use this regular and is good to my skin and for my 5 year old boy

He lives using this product
dwlat o.
Fort mcmurray
It is very good and makes a perfect softness for the body and I love using it as it makes my body smell nice, scented and nice
Luiza G.
Lovely smell! I believe Dove manufacturers the most moisturizing products! This cream wash leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Saltana A.
New Westminster
I found it to be refreshing and I especially enjoy the cucumber scented lotion. It is a gentle product that gets the job done .
Valen G.
Love it. Really soft and bubbly compared to others. I always choose a cream sop over a bar one, and this one is pretty awesome.
Kah F.
Oi pessoal, esse sabonete é simplesmente maravilhoso, deixa pele macia como um pêssego além de super cheirosa! super recommendo.
Kennedy M.
My hands felt soft and I knew my hands were clean once id used this product.
The smell of the soap was pleasant but not strong.
Monse R.
Este producto lo eh probado,deja la piel muy suave y te deja una sensación de frescura aunque para piel grasa no es tan bueno.
Kendric Z.
excellent cream leaves my skin hydrated and smooth recommend it. I have seen an improvement in my skin hydration I love to use
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?