BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Layne S.
Garanhuns
ótima opção para quem não gosta de usar o em barra e é mais higiênico e eficaz na limpeza além de deixar a pessoa muito refrescada
Shanshan F.
Made my hand fell so soft for a while but then started to go dry again I wish the smell of it was different I didn't like the smell
Me encanta su suavidad, su perfume es delicioso. La verdad es que aunque es un poco mas caro, merececla pena comprarlo por su olor.
Victoria U.

I love this product because it leaves my skin very soft
I also like it because its packaging is very cute and its smell is delicios
Estefy L.
I love this cream wash because you can feel The hydration in your skin after you go out The shower, you definetly need to get this!
Sidra F.
Very good daily cream soap, good to have as a routinely basis. Refreshing smell which revitalises you making you ready for the day
zehava z.
kiryat yam
i love so much the smell of dove soap and i have it in my bathroom!!
just keep calm and use it!!
or
keep calm and buy it for me!!!!
Raffaela M.
Newcastle upon tyne, ['', '', '']
This product is very nice, smell is beautiful and the fragrance is amazing. Good packaging, easy to use. Good price so I recommend
Lotte H.
Amazing smeels nice and washes hands properly 5 stars from me its got 250 ml it lasts long people in my family really love this to
Kim B.
I think it is a soft and lovely smelling product. It makes your skin feell soofter, what i love. That is why i am so happy with it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft