BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Soledad T.
Brownsville, TX
I am a nurse and I wash my hands more than 20 times a day, with my hands do not dry, and do not feel mistreated. I like how smells.
Lucy J.
Really creamy and smells super duper good, leave you feeling clean and healthy and you feel like you don't have to use cream after.
Jo B.
wales
great smell, great lather, feels soft and luscious.
skin is soft after use.
long lasting smell.
highly recommended.
Hannah H.
I love this soap smells lovely and leaves skin feeling soft!! I would recommend this to anyone who loves having silky smooth skin!
Abi J.
Newport, South wales
Very moisturising ! This does not dry my hands out and it is very silky and smooth ! This leaves my hands smelling fresh and clean.
Stefanie S.
Love Dove products. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without over drying. I usually purchase my products from the drugstore.
Camilla R.
Really good , make my skin looks good healthy
after apply dry really fast and the smell is amazing . If you never try you have too
Gurpreet Kaur N.
Brampton
The product is very good and skin feels so smooth and fresh all day long. You just need a small amount and mine runs for 3 months.
Camila A.
Concepción
I love this soap, leaves the skin soft and smell very good, my skin prevents fat again and has even decreased acne, it's wonderful!
Massimo D.
Its a very good product and
It smells delicious.
First I wanted to stay with my other product
but when I tried this I was convinced
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft