BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Lauren T.
Caerphilly,
Like this product. Leaves hands feeling soft after use. Really fair consistency so you won't lose it off your hands while pumping!
Lotte H.
Amazing smeels nice and washes hands properly 5 stars from me its got 250 ml it lasts long people in my family really love this to
Soledad T.
Brownsville, TX
I am a nurse and I wash my hands more than 20 times a day, with my hands do not dry, and do not feel mistreated. I like how smells.
Camila A.
Concepción
I love this soap, leaves the skin soft and smell very good, my skin prevents fat again and has even decreased acne, it's wonderful!
Victoria U.

I love this product because it leaves my skin very soft
I also like it because its packaging is very cute and its smell is delicios
Samantha R.
Valencia
Deja mi piel, limpia, suave y hermosa. El aroma es súper agradable. Es bastante cremoso y espumoso.
Shanshan F.
Made my hand fell so soft for a while but then started to go dry again I wish the smell of it was different I didn't like the smell
Leanne D.
I have never changed this product for another. It always leaves my skin really soft after I shower. Smells fresh and I feel clean.
Estefy L.
I love this cream wash because you can feel The hydration in your skin after you go out The shower, you definetly need to get this!
Sade H.
Good product, leaves the skin very moistured. Maybe the INCI isn't very natural, I usually prefer products without chemical agents.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?