BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Raffaela M.
Newcastle upon tyne, ['', '', '']
This product is very nice, smell is beautiful and the fragrance is amazing. Good packaging, easy to use. Good price so I recommend
Michelle C.
It has a nice smell. It is very good for my body to hidratate myself. This contains a lot of vitamins and minerals for my own use.
Lotte H.
Amazing smeels nice and washes hands properly 5 stars from me its got 250 ml it lasts long people in my family really love this to
Sofia T.
This has been in my house for as long as I can remember. I find it leaves me feeling very smooth and refreshed, and I recommend it.
Teresa M.
Have used Dove Cream Soap for years. Love the scent and love the way my skin feels. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for days
Massimo D.
Its a very good product and
It smells delicious.
First I wanted to stay with my other product
but when I tried this I was convinced
Me encanta su suavidad, su perfume es delicioso. La verdad es que aunque es un poco mas caro, merececla pena comprarlo por su olor.
claudia m.
barcelona
moisturizes the a lot the skin after leaving the shower. but the whit this product you when you applied it leave your hands sticky
Yanitza C.
es un producto cremoso o mejor dicho de consistencia gruesa, pero es excelente lo amo ya que me deja la piel humectada todo el dia
Sidra F.
Very good daily cream soap, good to have as a routinely basis. Refreshing smell which revitalises you making you ready for the day
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?