BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Sasha W.
Fayetteville
Very smooth! Keeps skin smooth and soft. Smells good and feels great! It's a great product. I love dove products. Been using them since I was a child. Not to strong for the skin. Good for sensitive skin! I would highly recommend everyone to use dove!
Deborah S.
Sarasota, FL
I love how mositurized your skin feels, after one use! I sometimes am in a huge rush and forget lotion but if I used dove cream soap, my skin doesn't feel like it's missing the lotion- I don't feel like my skin will crack which is a big thing for me.
Jess D.
Downey, CA
The reason why I enjoyed trying Dove Cream for the first time was because it left my skin feeling silky smooth from the get go. I personally suffer from dry skin and for the first time in a long time I was able to get my skin feeling like a baby's butt. Definitely would recommend to others with my same issues to try it. It works wonders for me.
Sarah T.
This soap leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished all throughout the day! It is very affordable, and I purchased it at my local grocery store in the cosmetics section. It was very gentle on my skin which I liked.
Ana M.
Smells amazingggg. My favorite body soap brand. It's very gentle on my skin. I do think it's a little expensive at $6 for a regular bottle. But that's maybe because in my house body washes go super fast. You will enjoy.
April D.
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft after you use it and I use it almost every day in the shower it is a very gentle formula to use and the smell and the feel of your soft skin will last a long time
SALLY M.
I bought this one time and I do really enjoy it I just found another hand soap that I'd rather use than this this is really great smells amazing like I said I just like another brand so much better because of the
Amanda M.
Litchfield Park
I love this body wash. I have used it time and time again and without fail, my skin is incredibly soft and glow-y. It really locks in the moisture and keeps your skin hydrated all day long. A little goes a long way with this one so be sure not to overuse it and waste it!
Becca W.
Bardstown, KY
The Dove Cream Soap leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is personally my favorite soap to use because i bought the large bottle from Walmart, and it was a little under 8 dollars. I use it every time i get in the shower because it doesn't leave your skin feeling squeaky like bars of soap do. This product is definitely worth the buy.
Nancy W.
Bridgeview, IL
Leaves skin feeling nice and smooth have been using for years and i love it . i use this soap once a day . It never leaves your skin feeling dry . it is long lastin. it is gentle with children also my little cousin loves it i would highly recommend
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?