BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Linda S.
Love the smell, and your skin feels softer than ever! Loved it. I recommend it to everyone! Packaging is great and very easy to use.
Jo B.
wales
great smell, great lather, feels soft and luscious.
skin is soft after use.
long lasting smell.
highly recommended.
Sidra F.
Very good daily cream soap, good to have as a routinely basis. Refreshing smell which revitalises you making you ready for the day
Abi J.
Newport, South wales
Very moisturising ! This does not dry my hands out and it is very silky and smooth ! This leaves my hands smelling fresh and clean.
Kim B.
I think it is a soft and lovely smelling product. It makes your skin feell soofter, what i love. That is why i am so happy with it.
CarmenE N.
barcelona
este producto es genial para esas personas que no les gusta tener la barra de jabon en las manos. para el baño de visitas es genial
Layne S.
Garanhuns
ótima opção para quem não gosta de usar o em barra e é mais higiênico e eficaz na limpeza além de deixar a pessoa muito refrescada
Soledad T.
Brownsville, TX
I am a nurse and I wash my hands more than 20 times a day, with my hands do not dry, and do not feel mistreated. I like how smells.
zehava z.
i love so much the smell of dove soap and i have it in my bathroom!!
just keep calm and use it!!
or
keep calm and buy it for me!!!!
Stefanie S.
Love Dove products. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without over drying. I usually purchase my products from the drugstore.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?