BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Teresa M.
Have used Dove Cream Soap for years. Love the scent and love the way my skin feels. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for days
adriana m.
I love!, i used as a handwash in my bathroom, i so gentle with my hands, i used several times at day and take 1 month to finish it
Me encanta su suavidad, su perfume es delicioso. La verdad es que aunque es un poco mas caro, merececla pena comprarlo por su olor.
Camilla R.
Really good , make my skin looks good healthy
after apply dry really fast and the smell is amazing . If you never try you have too
Leanne D.
I have never changed this product for another. It always leaves my skin really soft after I shower. Smells fresh and I feel clean.
Sonia S.

Its too good for me, because I have dry skin and this cream It helps keep me healthy. And in summer after the beach i feel great.
Sakshi B.
Ok. So this is one of the best producta of dove i guess. Its really amzing and soothens me so much with the freshness it gives. 😇
Faith H.
Very nice and moisurising cream soap. Left my hands feeling soft and clean! Best results from using warm water and lathering up.
Liz G.
The dove gives a great moisturizing cream to your skin with daily use, it gives a touch of freshness and that image of skin care!
Toniann G.
Soo creamy and good would use again
Ito is really bubbly and smells really good
If someone bought me this is would be so happy 😁😀
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?