BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Rosie O.
Really nice and creamy left your hands feeling super soft! The soap is so smooth you'll want to use it every time you wash your hands!
Anna I.
too good, I like it very cool moisturizing,I use it almost daily is very cool I recommend it, it's day in those days that you feel dry
Jasmine X.
Nice and soft skin. I love the feeling of my skin after using this product!!! It doesn't make my skin dry like other soap that I use!!!
Angel G.
It's good for the skin whilst washing as it has a creamy feel and smooths the skin however in a while i feel that it doesn't last long.
Deborah C.
This is okay. It wasn't the greatest but it wasn't terrible either. It got the job done but nothing more. Pretty good value for money.
Jennifer F.
Dove Cream Soap is a good product. It feels amazing on the skin and it gives the sensation of pure cleaness that is absolutely amazing!
Josuhany R.
It is so soft and my skin always is shining. I love it and always than I can use it, use it. and also care your skin to the bacteries.
Feñita S.
me encanta el olor y la textura que tiene este jabón en crema deja un excelente aroma en las manos que es muy agradable se los remiendo
Sheena P.
Quite an nice creamy product...very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft. Better and easier to use then the general bar of soap.
Lana R.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Nice smell and soft on the hands. Doesn't dry them up. The texture was quite good too. Not sticky when used like other brands od soaps.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft