BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Welma D.
Uzei e achei maravilhoso minha pele tinha muita acne e era muito rececada depois que usei tudo mudou aprovado esse produto é excelente.
Mary M.
This soap is perfect for skin leaves soft smelling wonderful I feel light beautiful and radiant I amooooo a Doveeee excellent products
Kirsty C.
Leaves the delicate skin on my hands feeling soft and hydrated! Pleasant smell and an affordable price from a trusted well known brand
Deborah C.
This is okay. It wasn't the greatest but it wasn't terrible either. It got the job done but nothing more. Pretty good value for money.
Sheetal P.
The hand wash feels luxurious because it's a cream! Gentle with a refreshing scent!!!

My hands don't feel dry after using this product!
Claire I.
Nice and creamy, would use again. Smell could be better, quite perfumed. Gets into a nice lather and especially if using a shower poof.
Ratoncita d.
Esta crema es riquísima para mi problema de piel y para los niños nos gusta nones tan grasosa absorbe rápido y todos en casa la usamos
Sheena P.
Quite an nice creamy product...very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft. Better and easier to use then the general bar of soap.
Anna I.
too good, I like it very cool moisturizing,I use it almost daily is very cool I recommend it, it's day in those days that you feel dry
Josuhany R.
It is so soft and my skin always is shining. I love it and always than I can use it, use it. and also care your skin to the bacteries.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.