BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Rosie O.
Really nice and creamy left your hands feeling super soft! The soap is so smooth you'll want to use it every time you wash your hands!
Welma D.
Uzei e achei maravilhoso minha pele tinha muita acne e era muito rececada depois que usei tudo mudou aprovado esse produto é excelente.
Josuhany R.
It is so soft and my skin always is shining. I love it and always than I can use it, use it. and also care your skin to the bacteries.
Esther J.

Very good body lotion moisturizes lot and leaves the skin soft. I recommend it.

I use it two or three times a week.

Very good quality.

Claire I.
Nice and creamy, would use again. Smell could be better, quite perfumed. Gets into a nice lather and especially if using a shower poof.
Sheetal P.
The hand wash feels luxurious because it's a cream! Gentle with a refreshing scent!!!

My hands don't feel dry after using this product!
Deborah C.
This is okay. It wasn't the greatest but it wasn't terrible either. It got the job done but nothing more. Pretty good value for money.
Ratoncita d.
Esta crema es riquísima para mi problema de piel y para los niños nos gusta nones tan grasosa absorbe rápido y todos en casa la usamos
Sousna B.
Feels very soft on skin and keep skin hydrated. I used this during shower and I leave it on for about 2mins before I rinse with water.
Anna I.
too good, I like it very cool moisturizing,I use it almost daily is very cool I recommend it, it's day in those days that you feel dry
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?