BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Tatiana K.
I prefer cream soap to the bar soap and I am glad that dove has this option. Also Dove Cream doap does not dry up the skin which is nice.
Abigail L.
Edmonton
It very good. makes my skin soft and it makes me feel light. its also cheap from costco. further more, it smells nice and very relaxing.
Emily M.
Very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling smooth and revitalised. Would definitely recommend this to people with normal to dry skin.
Sofia B.
Me encanta se siente super es lo mejor
Deben comprarla se los recomiendo al 100 a mi me funciona super bien espero que a ustedes tambien
Samara K.
Amo os os produtos da marca Dove sempre uso
Usei esse é como esperado não me decepcionou. Uso e minha família também
super recomendo !!!
Katherine A.
chillan, chile
Me encanta este jabon deja la piel suave y con excelente aroma, me humecta y ademas es muy buen precio se los recomiendo de todas maneras
Kamila K.
This cream soap leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturised for a good few hours. It's a good price and definitely worth the money!
Always leaves you feeling clean and smelling freshly bathed, I love it so much my family uses it as a. Oft wash instead of a hand soap,😂
Lucy K.
London
I found this really cleansing and my hands did feel clean, wouldn't use it after cooking food as an antibacterial, just in the bath room
Mikay K.
I like this product a lot, i use it daily and it makes me smell fresh and clean! I recommend it to people with dry and combination skin!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?