BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kamila K.
This cream soap leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturised for a good few hours. It's a good price and definitely worth the money!
Samara K.
Amo os os produtos da marca Dove sempre uso
Usei esse é como esperado não me decepcionou. Uso e minha família também
super recomendo !!!
Racheal W.
Love this product smells fresh and leaves your skin soft and clean, I always keep this in the batch room also use the hand wash to match.
Bobbie J.
Grand Manan
I use this paired with the bar soap. Its conventient and smells great! It rinses clean and without residue. I love the clean smell!
Alexandra Z.
Rio Grande City, TX
Leaves my body Extremely fresh and soft! not only do I love it but my family as well. take it every where I go, easy to carry and share.
Mel B.
Love the clean fresh smell and that it doesn't dry your hands out like other washes. I get it from wilko as its usually the best price!
Antonietta D.
It does the job, very gentle on the skin. I used it on my face as well when i run out of my usual face wash. It smells nice and clean.
Ana J.
Este é a melhor loção para banho,realmente eu aprovei e espero que vocês gostem,recommendo tambem o sabonete liquido ele realmente é bom
Sheetal P.
The hand wash feels luxurious because it's a cream! Gentle with a refreshing scent!!!

My hands don't feel dry after using this product!
Jessica F.
Very neutral scented and gentle for the skin. It does the job without damaging the skin and is great when you have dry skin like mine.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?