BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Ataly G.
me encanta la suavidad que deja en la piel y lo delicada que queda al tacto, es ideal para personas con la piel seca deja una textura lisa
Noelia G.
It is not too expensive and my skin feels soft when I wash it with this soap. I used to suffer because my hands was so dry before I try it.
For me this product whitens my skin and gives a lot of moisture. Dove is very affordable and this type of soap makes everyday bath so easy.
Tori H.
Maitland, N.S.W
Great smell, leaves your body smelling fresh and clean, creamy texture, very affordable, moisturizing, leaves your skin soft and nourished.
Samantha B.
Liverpool
This is lovely and creamy with a fresh clean smell. Left my hands feeling lovely and soft and I could smell Dove for hours after. Love it!
Barbara P.
Me dejó la piel demasiado suave, poco grasosa, tengo la piel demasiado reseca y me vino comp anillo al dedo, creo que en un futuro repetir
Glauci C.
Não tem nem como explicar, ele é perfeito e muito cheiroso cremoso e comigo durou bastante mesmo eu usando muito ele rende que é uma beleza
Ornella S.
I love the smell, it feels in my body all day long, it vert relaxing take a bath with hot water at night and with that smell and smoothness
Annick P.
The dove handicap leaves my hands feeling soft but very clean. It doesn't dry out my skin but it doesn't it's job of deep cleaning my hands.
Es excelente, deja tu piel perfecta e hidratada, sobre todo en verano que la piel sufre más por la exposición al sol, pileta y aire libre.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?