BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
I loved this stuff! It made my skin feel so soft right after. Normally, a lot of soaps make my skin feeling dry after but this one kept it smooth. I bought it at Target and it was for a good price too! I love Dove and I'll be sure to buy it again!!!!!!!!
Nessa
I personally like something that is hydrating and not harsh. I don't have sensitive skin, but it can be testy at times. I suffer from rosacea and my skin tends to dry out or break out depending on the product. I would highly recommend this product to someone that suffers from dry skin or even normal skin that can't handle the harsh soaps and chemicals.
Jill Rohelier B.
Columbus, MI
Love this product! I purchase the cream soap because I have sensitive skin . The soap has a very nice clean smelling scent, and a nice creamy lather. Dove is known for gentle cleansing and if feels great on my dry skin. I highly recommend this product.
Lex S.
Poulsbo, WA
Makes my skin so soft, I don't even need to use lotion!! And it smells great!! My favorite soap hands down. I have used almost every scent and they all smell good. Only downside is I feel I need a lot to get a good lather. But I still buy it every time!
Madison D.
Nitro, WV
I love using Dove for body washes and it is one of my trusted brands that I use. I've used almost all of their products and Cannot recall a time of being disappointed by this company. This cream soap is also great! Works like magic and not too expensive.
Shannon G.
This is my favorite everyday soap! It's very creamy and foams up quickly. Also, a little bit goes a long way. The scents are lovely I love the pink one. I use the Moisturize one on a daily basis. Also, the price is pretty low. I would definitely recommend!
Heather T.
Franklinton, NC
I liked this but it was a little too greasy at times for me. I also would love to see a scent associated with this. It is very gentle and my skin didn't break out from using this. It is a good price and not too expensive. I would recommend this product.
Rachel H.
I have always liked Dove as it is gentle on my skin and I can even use it on my face and body without it causing any reactions or acne. I have even used it as face wash as recommended by my dermatologist. It is worth the value and I would use it again.
Shandelle O.
I love using dove cream soap. It lathers well and doesnt feel dry. I love the scent smells fresh and wakes me up. keeps my skin feeling soft all day long. I got it from walmart and will continue to buy it will be my new go to product for body washes
Sasha W.
Fayetteville
Very smooth! Keeps skin smooth and soft. Smells good and feels great! It's a great product. I love dove products. Been using them since I was a child. Not to strong for the skin. Good for sensitive skin! I would highly recommend everyone to use dove!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?