BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Samantha D.
Cream soaps are always what I go to over bar soaps ! They do cost more but I feel like it smells better and has a more gentle formula! It is at target and it a great price ! The smell is very mild compared to others
Madison D.
Nitro, WV
I love using Dove for body washes and it is one of my trusted brands that I use. I've used almost all of their products and Cannot recall a time of being disappointed by this company. This cream soap is also great! Works like magic and not too expensive.
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
Dove body wash/ cream soap has been the only body wash I have purchased and used in the past year. I change out scents but it is my go to! A bottle typically lasts about 1.5 months! It would probably last me longer but I'm one of those people who take 2 body showers a day. I definitely recommend!
Jan a.
I really like this bodywash is gentle on my skin, is refreshing in winter and summer. The smell is not overwhelming it keeps my skin soft and fresh, this On of my basics product in my shower
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
The dove cream soap moisturizers very well but does not have a scent to it. If you have sensitive skin this lotion is for you. Just make sure you are not looking for a lotion that has scent because it does not have a strong distinctive smell to it.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
Amazing dove leaves you clean no residue fresh crisp moisturized skin I love dove products. I've tried the regular body wash from dove & absolutely loved it so there's no surprise that I would love this product just as much. Dove=always a solid choice
Nadia M.
Simsbury, CT
This soap is great. It lathers nicely, regardless of whether you are using a loofah, and leaves you feeling clean and fresh. I love the scent - it's clean but not overpowering. I have this on subscribe and save from Amazon so I never run out. 10/10
Sarah T.
This soap leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished all throughout the day! It is very affordable, and I purchased it at my local grocery store in the cosmetics section. It was very gentle on my skin which I liked.
Shandelle O.
I love using dove cream soap. It lathers well and doesnt feel dry. I love the scent smells fresh and wakes me up. keeps my skin feeling soft all day long. I got it from walmart and will continue to buy it will be my new go to product for body washes
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love this product!! I have really sensitive skin and dove is the only product that does not make me itch. It smells so goo and is long lasting! I love it so much. I use it every day and have been for 3 years! I would most definitely recommend it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft